TSAE is accepting applications for the prestigious Leadership TSAE program through Friday, October 4.
Leadership TSAE is a nine-month program that helps association professionals develop essential skills while creating a community within TSAE.
We are looking for professionals who are dedicated to growing within the association community and learning the skills needed to be a leader in this environment.
The program provides participants:
- Exclusive education sessions, including two (2) two-day retreats (27 CAE hours).*
- Community of approximately 15 growing association professionals.
- Mentor/protégé relationship that will allow for career insight and access to an experienced professional.
- Personal assessment providing you with a new perspective about your work style and strengths
- Complementary registration for one (1) TSAE Event of their choice in 2020. (CAE Study Group, New Ideas, etc.)
*One night of hotel stays for each retreat session is covered by the Courtyard by Marriott Austin Pflugerville and Pflugerville Conference Center.
Leadership TSAE programming includes a mixture of knowledge-based topics as well as engaging discussion facilitated via roundtables, panels, Q&A sessions, small/large group activities, assignments between sessions, among other approaches in order to promote problem solving and solution-based management.
To be considered, applicants must have a minimum of five years of work experience and/or three years of association experience and currently be employed by a nonprofit organization or an association management company.