As our industry continues figuring out what moving forward looks like, TSAE is no exception. Our hope beyond hope is that we can all meet in-person come September for the 2020 New Ideas Annual Conference in Fort Worth to learn, connect, and collaborate in a safe manner.
The safety of our attendees and staff is a top priority, and we remain in constant communication with our incredible hosts at Visit Fort Worth and the Omni Fort Worth. All necessary precautions will be taken to offer you a face-to-face event where you feel comfortable while adhering to all recommended guidelines.
If conditions force us to take New Ideas virtual, we will do so strategically while upholding our commitment to bring all our stakeholders the exceptional content that has come to be expected from New Ideas.
This week, the first round of education for the conference was announced. TSAE will continue to add education, but for now you can explore the 15 breakout sessions scheduled so far, including our three-hour Deep Dive. Topics include:
- Culture of Engagement: Why/How to Build A Passionate, Engaged Membership
- Managing to Higher Revenue Results
- Behavior-Based Interviewing
- Proactive Crisis Media
- Meetings in a Time of COVID: The Art of Change
- Creating an Ethical Leadership Mindset That Sticks
- Hidden Danger – When the ADA Crashes into the FMLA
- Strategic Planning: Best Practices and Next Practices
- Deep Dive: Brave Work … Difficult Conversations and Embracing Vulnerability
For the latest update on the New Ideas Conference, a full schedule and to register, visit www.tsae.org.