The Texas Society of Association Executives has recently launched its revamped Online Service Provider Directory. The updated site takes our buyers’ guide to the next level, delivering a content rich, interactive experience where associations can come to research products and services and allows our affiliate partners to be thought leaders and take advantage of more valuable opportunities to engage with potential customers.
Here are a few other highlights and special features on the new site.
- Updated site presentation: Overall, the site has been given a facelift and should provide a more modern and mobile-responsive user experience. It also includes content from our partners, updates and news from the association, and a quick link to our career center.
- Improved search functionality: We’ve implemented a new auto-suggest feature that will populate searchable items across the site as a user is typing into the search field. Through searching by keyword, a user can find live results based on company name, location, contact or category to help streamline their navigation through the site.
- Content marketing opportunities: For those interested in advertising opportunities, in addition to our long-time offers of display ads and premier listings, we also now offer the ability to purchase native advertising and thought leadership articles to be published on the blog section of the site.
- Enhanced premier listing features for affiliates: Speaking of premier listings, we have added additional helpful features to those, including:
- Company header image
- Company contact headshot
- PDF supplement included as a brochure download
- Linkage to content marketing opportunities