SPONSORED CONTENT FROM ROUND ROCK, TEXAS
When it’s time for fun, it’s time for Round Rock, Texas. Ideally situated in one of today’s most dynamic locations in the country, this energetic Central Texas city has all the qualities to make it a premier destination for your next meeting. We have one-of-a-kind spaces including a one-of-a-kind, 5,000 seat venue, plus a client service team to exceed your needs, ensuring your meeting is a big hit! Today, we are more than just the Sports Capital of Texas. We have evolved into a premier destination for association events, conferences, meetings and more… and it’s only getting better.
Let’s talk getting here. Round Rock is a short rental car drive or shared car ride from the Austin International Airport. And with over 350 daily flights to more than 70 domestic and international locations, the world is quickly connected to Round Rock. Add to that a location that is three hours or less from four of the largest 10 U.S. cities, and you have convenience for road warriors as well. By air or by car, this convenient location lets you arrive less stressed, allowing you to be more rested for the fun ahead.
Let’s talk staying and playing here. Round Rock boasts 4,000 well-appointed hotel rooms at a variety of amenity classes and budgets, providing concierge-level service, country charm and everything in between. Prior to your meetings or after their successful completion, spend some time at the Round Rock Premium Outlets, or dine at the many diverse restaurants located around the city. Catch a game at Dell Diamond with the Houston Astros Triple-A affiliate baseball team, the Round Rock Express, and explore the many attractions Round Rock has to offer. When the sun goes down, enjoy live music in Round Rock’s historic downtown district.
Let’s talk meeting here. Round Rock has a diverse selection of event venues to meet both your space and atmosphere needs. With the assistance of our client services team, or by simply visiting our web site at GoRoundRock.com, you can browse more than 200,000 square feet of meeting space and event capacities up to 5,000. That’s a lot of options… ideal for any event size or setting need.
Enjoy Southern charm and rustic elegance at Lone Oak Barn, which can accommodate up to 250 guests. The natural tones of the stucco walls, rustic tin, and aged wood provide a clean canvas to host a corporate event or for brides to create their dream wedding. The Rabb House features an amphitheater, Pavilion and event room overlooking the beautiful nature of Brushy Creek, accommodating a total of 250 indoors and 400 in the lower level outside space.
The Grove on Brushy Creek, named for the majestic oak trees throughout the property, is a distinctive venue centrally located downtown. Three stunning spaces are yours to mold into a one of a kind event; the deck winds through the stately oak trees, the terrace stretches along the wide clear waters of Brushy Creek and a unique open space inside the mid-century inspired building are waiting for your personal touch. The Woodbine Mansion is a picture-perfect wedding and special events venue, and accommodates up to 250 indoor and 500 outdoor guests.
The Austin Marriott North Conference Center excels at small gatherings to grand events, providing flexible function space to suit your needs, all conveniently located on one level. The Atrium and La Frontera Ballroom can accommodate 750 for receptions and easily divides into 6 sections. The 8 executive boardrooms are perfect for small meetings and breakouts.
Austin Marriott North Conference Center at a glance:
- 12,905 square feet total event space that includes 15 event rooms
- La Frontera Ballroom offers a total of 7,480 square feet of meeting space and seats up to 750 guests
- 8 professionally appointed executive boardrooms with ergonomic chairs and large conference tables
- Professional planners handle all event details and customize menus for meetings and social events
- State-of-the-art technology, onsite audiovisual, high-speed wired/wireless Internet in meeting rooms
Kalahari Resorts & Conventions is coming to Round Rock, and it’s going to make a BIG splash. With a 200,000 square feet Convention Center inside a 1.5M square foot resort, an Unconventional Convention Center doesn’t begin to describe it. In addition to being America’s largest indoor waterpark, they’re also an authentically African-themed resort with a state-of-the-art convention center, world-class dining, luxurious spa, diverse shopping experiences, cutting-edge arcade, and a thrilling theme park.
Kalahari Resorts & Conventions is creating quite a buzz in Round Rock, with many planners looking for the inside scoop to be one of the first to secure meeting space. Here are a few details that will make your event a success:
Meetings and Conventions Amenities
- 975 Guest Rooms featuring 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites
- 200,000 square foot Convention Center, including: 2 Ballrooms at 40,040 and 21,896 square feet, plus 16 dedicated breakout meeting rooms and hospitality suites
- Full-service Business Center
- 50,000 square foot outdoor event spaces to include Event Barn, covered terraces and lawn
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Parking
- State-of-the-art Lighting and A/V Controls
- Double Cut Charcoal Grill, a signature steakhouse experience
- B-Lux Grill & Bar, handcrafted from scratch burgers and shakes
- 5 Niños, home-style Tex-Mex cuisine
- Mondo Sortinos, an Italian Kitchen, Pizzeria, Gelato Cage and Wine Lounge
- Great Karoo Marketplace Buffet, themed gourmet buffet featuring a robust selection of freshly prepared offerings
- Marrakesh Market Eatery, quick eats with traditional tea and to-go fare
- Redd’s Piano Bar and Lounge, revel in the diverse wine selection and handcrafted cocktails
- Rwanda Roasting Company, personally, handpicked Rwandan Coffee roasted on sight
- The Last Bite, specializing in a sweet indulgence
- Waterpark Dining, never leave the waterpark and still feast all day long
- Luxurious Spa Kalahari & Salon
- Kalahari Fitness & Training featuring on-site personal training
- Onsite Shopping Excursions
- America’s Largest Indoor Waterpark at 223,000 square feet and expansive outdoor pool desk, included
- with your stay
- 80,000 square foot Tom Foolerys Adventure Park
- Cutting-Edge Arcades & Virtual Realty Experiences
- Adventurers Kids Club with daily FunEvent attendees will stay in beautiful suites just a short walk away from the customizable meeting rooms, which will be only steps from premium dining options and spa treatments.
One-of-a-Kind Venue Highlight: The Dell Diamond
Looking for a unique venue, unlike any other? As the home of the Round Rock Express (the Triple-A affiliate of the Houston Astros), the Dell Diamond is a facility that features numerous amenities for attendee comfort and enjoyment. The stadium is designed to allow amazing close-up views of the action. In addition to being the home for Round Rock Express games, Dell Diamond is also the site for amateur sporting events, as well as musical concerts, craft shows and other events held year-round.
Dell Diamond has ideal features for your next meeting, including:
- The United Heritage Center, located down the first base line, which offers 10,000 square feet of event space, including 5,400 square feet of meeting room space. That space can be converted into three equal size suites and has the use of a full-service kitchen.
- The Intel Club, located on the suite level of Dell Diamond, which features expansive views of the stadium in a restaurant-style setting.
- A fun pool and spa party area, located beyond right field with a 20′ x 50′ pool and a 10′ x 10′ hot tub. Next to the pool and spa party area is a covered picnic area with a playscape, and both areas are available for rental.
- A Daktronics HD LED video board in left-center field that measures 36′ x 55′ along with two 6′ x 99′ ribbon boards along the outfield fence, allowing you to showcase your message or event name.
The Round Rock team is ready
There’s a reason so many planners return to Round Rock as the destination for association and business meetings. From well-appointed spaces and comfortable hotels to unique dining and exciting entertainment options, Round Rock delivers. Add to that, a team at the Convention and Visitors Bureau that is attentive to your needs, and you have an incredible experience that awaits. When you’re ready to have our team earn your business, please reach out. Our expert and enthusiastic staff is ready to provide exemplary service and all kinds of special perks to make the decision to host your event in Round Rock an easy one.
Complimentary services include:
- PR/Media assistance
- Site visits
- Transportation assistance
- Lodging services
- Itinerary development
- Event planning assistance
Ready to learn more? Click here to download our free Visitor Guide, or visit here directly to learn more about meetings and events in Round Rock. Nancy Yawn at the Round Rock Convention & Visitors Bureau stands ready to knock it out of the park for you. Simply reach out here. We’re excited to hear from you!